| || |
NEW! Pay Water Bill Online
What does this mean for City of Downey Customers?
The public can now view their account statements and usage information, as well as make payments online.
- This service is free to all residential customers.
- One-time payments can be made with all credit/debit cards and e-check (recurring payments will be available in the near future).
- Customers can make payments over the phone using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) by calling 1-855-748-6019
- Paperless billing is now available!
- All residential customers will be notified via post card and buck slips inserted in their new bill.
How to Pay Your Water Bill
Pay Online – Schedule one time payments using your credit/ debit card or checking account. Electronic billing is available free of charge
Phone – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; Call 1-855-748-6019 to make a payment using your credit/debit card, or checking account.
Mail – Mail payments to City of Downey – Utilities Division, Dept. LA 23221, Pasadena, CA 91185-3221
In Person – Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Downey City Hall, 1st Floor Cashier, 11111 Brookshire Avenue, Downey, CA 90241
Drop Box – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; box located on right-side door at entrance to Downey City Hall, 11111 Brookshire Avenue, Downey, CA 90241
Automatic Deduction from Bank Account (ACH) – For details and application call City of Downey Finance Department at 562-904-7246.